CareAlert Personal Alert System SERIES ll PLUS Key Safe Lock
The CareAlert Smart Dialler is a world-class Personal Alert System that ensures that in the event of an emergency in or around the home or workplace, contact for help is made to family, friends or Triple Zero. NO MONITORING FEES EVER! This brilliant device has been saving lives for over 12 years. Provide Peace of Mind for our loved ones and the family.
- Operates via the mobile network (does not require NBN or landline)
- Notifies people of YOUR choice in an Emergency.
- Can contact Triple Zero even if your Landline / NBN fails or if the sim card has no credit, or missing
- Can be set up as a monitored unit with no lock-in contracts
- Flexible Options available including temporary monitoring
- Reliably designed and built to Australian standards
- Pendant comes with a necklace or wrist strap option and can operate up to 150m from the base station
- Unique waterproof pendant makes false alarms almost impossible
- Allows the use of your home telephone even during a power failure
- Peace of mind WITHOUT the high price
If you would like your system to be professionally monitored CLICK HERE
- Sim Card Information -
*** Please read carefully ***
A sim card is now an essential component for all medical alarms where the landline will eventually be disconnected. It allows your personal alert system to be able to use the mobile network to make an emergency call without a phone service provided over the nbn™ broadband access network or Landline.
You have 2 options to choose when ordering your CareAlert Smart Dialler:
OPTION 1: BYO
You can source your own sim card.
NOTE: The CareAlert Smart Dialler operates on 4G and will accept any carrier sim card.
OPTION 2: CareAlert Managed Sim
CareAlert can supply a managed low-cost emergency sim card for just $6.49/month. This sim will allow 8 emergency calls per month. If you use all emergency credit the CareAlert will still be able to call Triple Zero. Payment options are available and can be chosen at checkout. Our managed sim card uses the Optus network. There are no lock-in contracts and you can cancel at any time.
You can choose your option at the top of this page.
CLICK HERE to check if you are in a suitable coverage area for our CareAlert managed sim card.