SA Personal Alert Systems Rebate Scheme
THE BEST MOST FLEXIBLE
PERSONAL ALERT SYSTEM IN THE WORLD
CLICK HERE to see why our latest CareAlert Smart Dialler is the only personal alert system to choose when taking advantage of the SA Government rebate scheme.
One major reason why CareAlert is the best system on the market is because if the SA rebate scheme ever ends (and that could be a possibility at any time), then with this system you can easily convert it back to a non-monitored unit and avoid paying ongoing monitoring fees that the SA government will no longer pay for.
This feature is not offered by any other personal alert system!
The Personal Alert Systems Rebate Scheme is a generous rebate offerred by the South Australian Government. The Department of Communities and Social Inclusion administer the personal alert systems rebate scheme and they alone are the sole arbiters as to who will be approved for such a device. The following eligibility criteria has been taken from the DCSI website.
Before you apply please check that you:
1. Are a full-time resident of South Australia.
2. Are at least 75 years old - Aboriginal descent need to be 65 years or older.
3. Are at risk of falls or have a medical condition that requires immediate attention in an emergency. e.g high blood pressure, diabetes etc
4. Are living on your own or left on your own for lengthy periods of time.
5. Hold a valid Pension / Concession card
If you can answer YES to the above criteria and can have your doctor or registered carer fill in a section of the application form, then you may well be eligible for the full rebate which includes the cost of professional monitoring.
Please remember this rebate only applies to South Australian residents and the DCSI makes the decision as to who is eligible or not. This decision is not made by CareAlert.