The Trade Practices Act (1974) and similar laws in each state and territory provide the owner under certain circumstances with remedies in the event that a product fails due to defective material or workmanship.
Subject to the following conditions, on addition Safety Electrical Services Pty Ltd (herein referred to as SES) guarantees the product to be free from defects and faulty material for a period ONE YEAR parts and ONE YEAR labour. This is strictly a back to base repair warranty only.
The conditions referred to are:
- The warranty only applies, provided that the product has been used in accordance with the operation instruction manual.
- SES shall be under no obligation under this warranty if the original purchaser can not supply proof and date of purchase of the product.
Repairs or replacement work will be carried out at the discretion of SES, however the following conditions may cause the warranty to become void, and repairs may incur charges for service and parts (if necessary).
- Accidental damage, power surge damage, acts of God, failure due to misuse, abuse, incorrect installation, negligence or non-observance of regulations on the part of the owner, or attempts to repair other than by an SES approved service agent.
- Subject to any statutory provisions, SES shall not be liable for any consequential or contingent loss or personal injury or death arising directly or indirectly from any defect of the goods supplied.
- Until the fault has been correctly ascertained by SES, then at no time will SES have liability for any freight or transportation costs or for any damage during transit. All freight charges must initially be borne by the owner of the goods.
No other warrantees expressed or implied, nor obligations or liabilities are assumed by SES in connection with the sale of this product. This warranty is valid only in Australia
Any suspected faulty product should be posted in their original box to;
PO Box 100
Surrey Downs SA 5126
Please include an invoice number or provided ticket number, a written statement describing the problem experienced by the product and your contact details. Upon receipt and inspection of the goods you will be notified by a CareAlert representative.