How does the CareAlert Smart Dialler work?
“Peace Of mind Without the High price….”
The CareAlert Smart Dialler is a brilliant piece of technology, a PERFECT way to provide peace of mind for the whole family and protect our loved ones. Should an unfortunate sudden accident or illness occur in the home, this could be shortness of breath, a slip in the bathroom, maybe a fall outside or even an un-invited intruder…. all you have to do is push the emergency buttons on the uniquely designed water proof pendant, the CareAlert will then proceed to call up to 5 people of your choice letting them know you need help…you can even programme triple Zero into it who will send an Ambulance around to help out, and guess what,
There are NO monitoring fees EVER!!....
This feature alone can save you upwards of $350 per year!
*This is not a 3G device. You will require a landline or NBN modem phone jack connection*
Check out the Features:
• No ongoing monitoring fees EVER!!
• Easy to program
• The pendant is a dual pressure point 'Safety Pendant' minimising accidental triggering
• Holds up to 5 contact phone numbers of your choice including Triple Zero "000"
• Knows if your call for assistance is "live" answered
• Has a battery back-up in case of power failure
• Has a call button for in-house assistance
• Allows for 2 - way voice communication through the base station
• Can operate silently or in an alarm mode
• Designed in Australia, by an Australian for Australians.
• Built to the highest quality control standards
• Passes all necessary Australian standards
• Comes complete with batteries, phone cable and suitable plug
• The remote pendant transmitter is waterproof and can be worn in the shower
• The pendant has a very good transmitting range. Under ideal conditions the effective range between the transmitter pendant and Base Station (dialler) can be up to or even exceed 50 metres. An Aerial booster can extend the range to 120 metres or more.
• Safe, easy and efficient means of ordering over the web
• Guaranteed delivery to your door via Australia Post
• Each unit has its own unique code so as not to interfere with any other nearby unit
• Ideal for all manner of applications, including the elderly, retirement and nursing homes, convalescing patients,
physically impaired persons, isolated living and businesses - for all these applications it is a safety line in an
• Backed by a company with over 30 successful years of business in the field of home safety
CLICK HERE to view our Frequently Asked Questions.