“Peace Of mind Without the High Price...!”
The CareAlert Smart Dialler is a brilliant piece of technology. It is a PERFECT way to provide peace of mind for the whole family and protect our loved ones. Should an unfortunate sudden accident or illness occur in the home, eg: this could be shortness of breath, a slip in the bathroom, maybe a fall outside or even an un-invited intruder…. All you have to do is push the emergency buttons on the uniquely designed water proof pendant and the CareAlert Smart Dialler will then proceed to call up to 5 people of your choice letting them know you need help…you can even program it to dial triple Zero. An Ambulance can then be dispatched to help out, and guess what, the best part is -
There are NO monitoring fees EVER!!....
This feature alone can save you upwards of $350+ per year!
Also included is a wireless personal large emergency button that provides an ideal solution for people who may have limited use with there hands and need to raise an emergency alarm call. Can easily be attached to a wheel chair or bedside table or even areas of the home/office that may require CareAlert coverage e.g toilet, laundry, shed etc.
Check out the list of features listed below.
- User friendly and is easy to program – Instructional DVD included
- Comes complete with nothing else to purchase, pack includes one remote pendant, stainless steel chain, wrist strap, battery backup plus ALL connection cords
- Stores up to 5 phone numbers of your choice - can include Triple Zero
- Pendant is waterproof and can be worn in the shower or bath
- Re-chargeable battery back-up in case of power failure
- 2-way communication facility with base station
- Uniquely designed pendant that makes accidental activation near to impossible
- Individually coded making it suitable for retirement villages and nursing homes
- Absolutely NO Monitoring fees EVER…..SAVE $$$
*This is not a 3G device. You will require a landline or NBN modem phone jack connection* Please note that if you are connected to NBN via FTTN then neither the CareAlert or any other device will function during a power failure. This is a limitation to the NBN platform. For more information view info under NBN
You can order on behalf of others and ship to either your address or theirs.