*Based on emergency only use sim card at a cost of $20/yr giving you 80mins of call time. If your sim card expires it can still contact Triple Zero in an emergency. If you require more minutes per year, flexible options are available.
**The NBN rollout has been confusing to many people. If you do not require data or internet then the CareAlert Independent package is definately a worthwhile option.
***Based on a standard monitored 3G personal alarm system
The CareAlert Smart Dialler is a brilliant piece of technology. It is a PERFECT way to provide peace of mind for the whole family and protect our loved ones. Should an unfortunate sudden accident or illness occur in the home, eg: this could be shortness of breath, a slip in the bathroom, maybe a fall outside or even an un-invited intruder…. All you have to do is push the emergency buttons on the uniquely designed water proof pendant and the CareAlert Smart Dialler will then proceed to call up to 5 people of your choice letting them know you need help…you can even program it to dial triple Zero. An Ambulance can then be dispatched to help out, and guess what, the best part is -
There are NO monitoring fees EVER!!....
This feature alone can save you upwards of $350+ per year!
The CareAlert Independent package uses sim card technology which does away with fixed phone lines and uses the mobile network. This still allows you to make and receive calls with your existing home handset telephone PLUS your CareAlert Smart Dialler will still operate as normal, even during a power failure. Once you are connected to NBN through fibre to the node, you will NOT be able to make emergency calls during a power failure. With the CareAlert Independent Package you will have full operation 24/7 despite loss of mains power.
PLEASE NOTE: This pack also includes a FREE programming telephone.
Check out the list of features listed below.
- User friendly and is easy to program – Instructional DVD included
- Comes complete with nothing else to purchase, pack includes one remote pendant, stainless steel chain, wrist strap, battery backup plus ALL connection cords
- Stores up to 5 phone numbers of your choice - can include Triple Zero
- Pendant is waterproof and can be worn in the shower or bath
- Re-chargeable battery back-up in case of power failure
- 2-way communication facility with base station
- Uniquely designed pendant that makes accidental activation near to impossible
- Individually coded making it suitable for retirement villages and nursing homes
- Absolutely NO Monitoring fees EVER…..SAVE $$$
- Uses 3G Sim Card technology
- Fixed Landline not required saving you up to $40+ per month
- Works independently of the NBN
- Your CareAlert Smart Dialler and phone will still operate even during a power failure**
- Allows you to make and receive calls with your existing handset telephone
- Only one adaptor required to power both the CareAlert and Mobile Gateway
PURCHASE OPTIONS (3 options available)
1 x CareAlert Smart Dialler plus Mobile Gateway Package Deal (CareAlert Independent Package):
No sim card: $469
This option allows you the freedom to choose your own sim card provider.
(Our gateway does not function on the lower 850MHz bandwidth such as Aldi or Kogan etc)
Emergency only sim card: $479
Includes 80 mins of talk and 365 day expiry*
Talk / Emergency sim card: $499
Includes 400 mins of talk and 365 day expiry*
A SPECIAL FEATURE of the CareAlert Mobile Gateway is that should your sim card become expired, your CareAlert can still dial out to “Triple Zero”
You can receive as many calls as you like without any charge.
You will have your own new mobile phone number applicable to your CareAlert Independent Package.
*All sim cards supplied by Carealert will need re-charging after 12 months or if credit is used prior. CareAlert will endeavour to notify the user via email / phone when recharging is required.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a 3G device and will require 3G service to function. We only provide an Amaysim 3G sim card which works on the Optus network. This provides mobile coverage to 98.5% of the Australian population. Our gateway does not function on the lower 850MHz bandwidth such as Aldi or Kogan etc.
**To allow a phone to continue to work during a power failure through the Mobile Gateway you will need to use a non-powered corded style phone.
To ensure you are living in an area where the Optus network is available ... CLICK HERE
Recharging Costs (admin fee included):
Emergency Only (minimum) - $20 (80 mins of talk and 365 day expiry*)
Talk / Emergency - $60 (400 mins of talk and 365 day expiry*)
For full Amaysim critical information summary details of an activated sim, please CLICK HERE
PLEASE NOTE: Returns / Refunds will incur an Admin and Postage fee of $39 plus sim card credit pre-payment expenses. Customer can retain the sim card for personal use.
The CareAlert Mobile Gateway does not offer data. If you require data at your home - you will still need the NBN.