How Important is your Blood Oxygen Level?
In order to survive, the body needs oxygen, and it gets that from the air we breathe in.
As blood pumps through the body, it delivers oxygen to all vital organs and tissue in the body. Blood oxygen level is an important tool that can be used to determine how effectively the body is taking oxygen.
If oxygen saturation is low, hypoxemia occurs, and the body will not able to get sufficient oxygen for it to survive, and this can cause sickness and tissue death. Common causes of hypoxemia include anemia and pneumonia. Low blood oxygen also serves as an indication for potential lung disease.
A regular check of your Blood Oxygen (SPo2) levels can help you keep track of how the body is performing over time, PLUS it can provide early warning signs to potential problems that your body may potentially be facing.
- Reliable accuracy and durability
- Two Color OLED Display, four display modes.
- 4-Direction Display adjustable.
- Low voltage indicator, Real-time spot-checks.
- Low power consumption.
- Automatic power off when no signal
- Small and light weight, convenient to carry
- Widely used in hospital, home healthcare, sports healthcare etc.
*colour will be selected at random.